Gulf Coast Medical Foundation accepts online grant applications only via grant management software.
For instructions on using the online grant system, please view:
Grant applications must be received on or before the designated deadlines in order to be considered at the next grant committee meeting. Please note that the online process involves two steps: submitting a qualification page to be approved by the foundation, then submitting the grant application. It is the application form which must be completed by the deadline.
If the 1st falls on a weekend, the following Monday is considered the deadline. Deadlines for applications are as follows:
Deadlines for applications are as follows:
March 1, June 1, September 1 and December 1 for meetings occurring in the following months.
Please use this checklist to gather the data required with all applications:
- 501(c)3 Letter of Determination from IRS
- End of year Balance Sheets for previous 2 years
- End of year Statement of Activities (P/L) for previous 2 years
- End of year Cash Flow Statements (Sources/Uses of Funds)
- Most recent interim Balance Sheet
- Year to date Statement of Account
- Most recent fiscal year audited financial statements
Applications for Medical Research Grants
Limited funding is available for medical research projects. Applications for such projects are only reviewed and considered during the month of April each year.